About the Merchant:
Established right after the World War II, what started out as a modest family café gradually evolved into one of the most endearing Filipino restaurants in the country. Founder Maximo Gimenez initially served chicken, steaks, and beverages to cater to his small circle of American troop clients. When his niece Ruby developed a fried chicken recipe that managed to be both crispy and tender, word quickly spread and more people started coming. That’s how Max’s Restaurant was born.
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store staff for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store staff to finish the validation process. The store staff will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store staff will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store staff once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store’s eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store staff shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
- eGift is not valid for delivery.